By accessing, using, downloading, and/or browsing information on this website and by subscribing to newsletters and downloading other products offered by Reclaim Black Motherhood LLC, on this website, you acknowledge your understanding and agreement to all the following:
The Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website only provides general information that may or may not apply to your personal health condition or circumstances. The opinions expressed on this website by Porsche Holland, M.S. or any other Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC team members or volunteers on behalf of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC are strictly their own personal opinions and not the opinions or policies of any third party, including any health care provider, employer, educational or medical institution, professional association or charitable organization. Nothing on the Reclaim Black Motherhood LLC website constitutes or shall be construed as constituting medical advice of any kind whatsoever, whether from a licensed medical professional or otherwise; nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.
There is no substitute for the relationship between a medical professional and his or her patient. See your treating physician, osteopath, nurse practitioner, midwife or other qualified health care provider regarding any questions you have about your personal health and any medical condition you may have, including a pregnancy. No information found on this website should be relied or acted upon by you without first consulting your own treating healthcare provider. NEVER disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance upon any information provided on the Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website is solely at your own risk.
The information on the Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website is provided on an “AS IS” basis. To the fullest extent provided by law, Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to all Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC content. Without limiting the foregoing, Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC makes no representations or warranties that the content, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of this website is: (i) accurate, reliable, complete, or current/up-to-date; or (ii) satisfies any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on healthcare or prescription drug products. Further, the content of this website is transmitted over a medium that at times may be beyond the control of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. Accordingly, Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC assumes no liability for or related to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the website.
Reliance upon any information provided on the Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website is solely at your own risk. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC reserves the right to make alterations or deletions to the content or format of the website at any time without notice. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, medical facilities, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website as safe, appropriate, or effective for you. In no event shall Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC, its members, officers, representatives, agents, authors, employees, volunteers or any third parties who contribute to the website or who are mentioned on the website, be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, compensatory, incidental and/or consequential damages, arising from or at all related to the use of, reliance upon, or inability to use any Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC website content, regardless of whether such damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website is to stop using it.
1. Notice/Acceptance of Terms
2. Access to the Site
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services available on this Site may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the availability of the Site.
3. Restrictions on Use
You may not print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on this Site, for other than your personal information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
1. include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
2. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
3. establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
4. copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
5. direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any right under any intellectual property of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC, its affiliates or any other person or entity owning the intellectual property in the content provided on this Site.
4. Intellectual Property
All Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services represented on this Site are protected under United States and international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
5. Modifications to Site
Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
6. Third Party Links and Advertising
This Site may provide links or references to other sites. If Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC has provided links or pointers to other web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC is connected with, operates or controls these web sites.
Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites, has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC endorses the content of such sites. Where Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Site, including, without limitation, with respect to the payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties and are not binding upon nor constitute obligations of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. You agree that Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, costs or expenses of any nature or kind (collectively, “Claims”) incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site, and you agree to indemnify Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC and its affiliates from and against any Claims incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Site, you must contact Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided otherwise,Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ANY OF COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING OR MANAGING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VIA TELEPHONE), OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, AND INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY ONE OF OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Information Collected by Third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Des Moines, Iowa.
2. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC or its affiliates.
3. Amendments. Neither you nor Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLCmay modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. However, Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Site, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Site, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Global Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
4. Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
5. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third party content or third party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
7. Assignment. Reclaim Black Motherhood, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.